Questions about Ordering
- Type a keyword in the search box at the top of the page.
- Browse the platforms which are grouped by age.
- The search results can be sorted by popularity or price
Browse the products
- Each product has a list of offers with its condition described.
- View a gameplay video under the offers section.
- Bookmark products for later with the Facebook bookmark.
- Click the "Add to Basket" button to store it.
- Review your shopping Basket.
- When you're ready, click the "Checkout" or "PayPal" buttons.
- Your basket keeps items for 7 days if you want to buy them later.
Buy it with Realex
- You don't need to log in but it is quicker that way.
- New customers can create an account after the order.
- Tell us where to deliver it.
- Check your order details.
- Click the "continue" button to enter your card details at Realex.
Buy it with PayPal
- Login at PayPal.
- Choose one of your PayPal addresses.
- Check your order details.
- Click the "Pay Now" button to complete the transaction.
- We'll send you an e-mail confirming your order.
- If you have a login, you can check order status in My Account
- We'll send you another e-mail when the order is safely in the post.
Ready to start buying games? Choose your platform from our list here.
At the moment, the business is online only and we do not have a retail premises for customers to visit.
We reduce prices on many items every week and offer free or discounted postage. There's no other discount structure in place
at the moment - if we did have, it would have to be available to all our loyal customers. It's something that we may introduce in the future.
- What payment methods can I use?
We accept PayPal and all major credit and debit cards. We do not accept cheque, money transfer, cash or other forms of payment.
We have a small number of customers paying by postal order - contact us for further details. Our games are priced in Sterling and Euros
- there is a select currency button at the top of each page to change currency. We charge in the currency selected.
- Are my card details safe?
Both PayPal and Realex Global Payments provide a secure server for all our online credit/debit card transactions.
All personal data is encrypted with industry standard methods. We do not store your card details on our servers.
- Why was my card declined?
If you receive notification that your credit or debit card has been declined, you must contact the bank that issued the card to
find out why. Note: only your bank can tell you why your card has been declined.
- What countries do you sell to?
Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom
Due to loss in post experience, we don't post to UK PO box addresses/forwarders where the intention is to onward ship internationally
1st July 2021 We have temporarily closed EU sales due to new VAT rules requiring an EU VAT registration for us to be allowed to sell in Europe.
We are working to find a solution and how it impacts our business but there's not very much information available at the moment.
There will be more information on the website as the situation becomes clearer.
- Will you post to other countries?
We do not post to a number of countries (including USA) for compatibility reasons because most of our games will not work in those
countries without special adapters/ converters. We do not ship to other countries for security reasons.
UK Delivery is FREE 2nd class post on all games. UK orders for consoles and other bulky items are sent Royal Mail Standard Parcel delivery.
You can choose additional delivery options for your location on checkout.
Most of our smaller European and worldwide orders are sent using International Standard post -
the cost of postage is displayed in the shopping cart. We may decide to send high value orders using a courier that requires a signature on delivery.
We now offer FREE courier delivery to most European destinations for large orders of 30 games and over. Orders for over 15 and less than 30 games get a reduced shipping cost
Single DVD style games are sent in A1 mailers(double in A2 mailers); Delicate card box or steelbook games are posted in walled boxes;
Single order brittle plastic case (PS1 and Dreamcast etc) games posted in reinforced card Novia packaging;
Larger game/accessory orders are usually posted in padded walled boxes; Heavier orders in double wall boxes.
- When will my order arrive?
Our dispatch times are shown on each page on the right under 'Dispatch Times' The estimated delivery time is shown on checkout.
Products are usually dispatched together but some orders are split for packing reasons. If you would like to have items sent to
separate addresses please complete a separate order for each address.