Based in an historic Industrial Park with gated access and tram/bus stop with easy access to South Manchester and Altrincham, Chillout Games specializes in rare, collectible and imported video games for all platforms: PS4, Megadrive and many more!
You’ll process and refurbish games from a huge variety of platforms skillfully and efficiently to get the stock onto the website as quickly as possible for our customers
Skills required(full training will be given):
- Observation: Do you have the concentration and focus to spot the wrong sleeve, manual or disc and identify fake games?
- Grading: Do you have the ability to distinguish between items in varying condition based on a set of grading rules?
- Gentle touch: Can you handle delicate, expensive, rare games with paper manuals without creasing them and remove stickers from card packaging without damaging them?
- Busy Hands: You will also have the ability to work efficiently and effectively
- Willing to do everything you can to help your team
- Calm, efficient and full of enthusiasm, even on the busiest of days
- Flexible, supportive and always ready to go the extra mile
- Motivated by the challenge of a fast-paced job and hitting deadlines
How to apply: You can apply for this job by replying to our Indeed ad here and attaching your CV in Word, TXT or RTF. If you don't hear from us within 48 hrs, your application has been unsuccessful.
A CRB check will be carried out on this post (employer pays) and we require one recent employer reference under 12 months old.
Wage: £7.50 per hour to £8.00 per hour depending on experience
Hours: 40hrs Full Time. 8.30am to 5pm Monday - Friday, 20 days Holiday + 8 bank holidays